Sunday, July 21, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4845

HappyUP!!! -hip bands
Why it happened -I ordered them
Why it makes me happy -OK....I was skeptical when they were recommended. These things are going to be THEE thing!!!

HappyUP!!! - winning with the nephew
Why it happened -an eagle (him) and some birdies
Why it makes me happy -first, it is good to win. It is even better to win big. It's even better when the other guys played pretty well! Glad I joined

HappyUP!!! -books
Why it happened -I ordered them
Why it makes me happy -dug into the first one...yep...I KNEW I placed it in my cart for a reason! It is perfect timing!!!

HappyUP!!! - the OPEN
Why it happened -it's a thing
Why it makes me happy - a really nice guy one...in his home country. It wasn't close and it is the last of the majors which is a downer. It's the only golf I watch. BUT, it was a great highlight.

No comments: