Friday, July 26, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4850

HappyUP!!! - Phil's tunes
Why it happened -technology
Why it makes me happy -that is some CLASSIC Phil!!! Perked me up

HappyUP!!! -winning in numbers
Why it happened -hung in there
Why it makes me happy - things keep showing life....it will come...it's not there yet...but it is approaching. Did it all with no birdies today.

HappyUP!!! - salmon
Why it happened -I wanted brekky
Why it makes me happy - some people won't eat this for breakfast...and I say, "who made up that rule?" People are funny about brekky foods for brekky but not for dinner and vice versa. Not me. Great protein start to day

HappyUP!!! - chats
Why it happened -I got calls
Why it makes me happy -my chat with Dom was epic. One of the best chats I have ever had with the double N.  These were both educational and enriching...and why we live


No comments: