Monday, July 22, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4846

HappyUP!!! -commute
Why it happened -I had a client in Sac
Why it makes me happy -I don't do commutes...never have...so, yeah, the thought of one brings me a bit of anxiety. No, I don't freak out about traffic. It is just a huge waste of time. Because of when I went, it was as smooth as could be

HappyUP!!! - perfect timing
Why it happened -lucky
Why it makes me happy -I wasn't there for anytime at all and immediately brought value...I am talking about the first minute and the first half hour. Nice to start that way. Great examples just delivered to us

HappyUP!!! -interviewing
Why it happened -I was asked to consult
Why it makes me happy - I have to say that I was a bit nervous. It's been over a decade since I interviewed anyone. I think I was probably better today than back in the day!

HappyUP!!! - M session
Why it happened - I have other clients
Why it makes me happy -this client has worked with my peers. We got to a place where they didn't go. It feels GREAT to have made a difference

JollyJottings

Meeting the crew
Sushi


No comments: