Wednesday, July 17, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4841

HappyUP!!! -    hole 7                            
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - another struggle...but when you hit a draw 7 iron like I did around a branch, nearly hole it out, and make the putt, you feel like success may be around the corner. HOPE!

HappyUP!!! - S.P. client session
Why it happened - I provide
Why it makes me happy -POWERFUL session delivered for this lady today. This one is going to have an impact

HappyUP!!! - hitting balls early                               
Why it happened - I pre planned
Why it makes me happy -I new I would be up against it today...man, was I!!! It was nice to have gone over early, get warmed up, and have my equipment ready. It literally was out of my car and on to the first tee. No stress.

No comments: