Tuesday, July 09, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4833

HappyUP!!! -  lavendar                              
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy -well, if I ever want my entire house to smell differently in a hurry, I KNOW the essential oil that will get it done. It went from nothing to LOVELY in about 2 seconds...everywhere!

HappyUP!!! - Mitz                               
Why it happened - she's my peer
Why it makes me happy -we had a GREAT session today. It was the perfect kind of session. The RTT journey has assisted me in meeting some great people in other places

HappyUP!!! - the guests                               
Why it happened - we are attractive
Why it makes me happy -one is going to join. The other is our Area Director who is going to be great. He was nice enough to step up and do a speech.

HappyUP!!! -  The A's                              
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy -welcome back to these two. One had been out for a couple of months. She LIT that room up just by walking in! They were great

JollyJottings
Time to consider RTT session
Knowing my pace is MY pace

No comments: