Saturday, July 06, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4830

HappyUP!!! -  spine angle                              
Why it happened - I did some looking
Why it makes me happy -yep! This is definitely part of the equation. A bit more range time and the issue will be alleviated

HappyUP!!! - golfing going on around me                               
Why it happened - talent
Why it makes me happy - my partner tossed in a 2 under round...gotta love that! Our opponent tossed in a 4 under round....and...you gotta love that too! Lucky to keep the loss at a minimum!

HappyUP!!! - appointment confirmed                               
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy -can't wait to work with this client. This will be a good one!

HappyUP!!! - hearing from a client                               
Why it happened - I stay in contact
Why it makes me happy -GREAT to hear this feedback. This is a special one. Nice to know all is well with he circumstances

No comments: