Friday, July 19, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4843

HappyUP!!! -great pre-work for next week
Why it happened -I prepare
Why it makes me happy -lots of ideas...lots of tools...there will be no shortage of solutions to my client's issue. This will be a good one

HappyUP!!! - Akashic Record
Why it happened -I go there
Why it makes me happy -"chase it"...it's a nice feel thing. I love this one.

HappyUP!!! -change in plan
Why it happened -my client has a new need
Why it makes me happy -I get to re-visit an old skill of mine! It wasn't what I had planned. We will save that for another time. Looking forward to this.

HappyUP!!! - chip in 14
Why it happened -skills
Why it makes me happy - took a little running 8 iron from the front of the green. A lot of my chipping has been off speed-wise. This one may have had a bit of steam on it when it hit the stick and dropped in...but not too much. LOVE making the birdie there. Needed some LOVE today!



No comments: