Sunday, July 14, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4838

HappyUP!!! -   doing some work this evening                             
Why it happened - overcame procrastination
Why it makes me happy -WOW! Got stuck on the boob tube a bit too long today. Thrilled that I pulled myself away to do the thing I was putting off......and GOT EXCITED about the thing while I was doing it. I got a HUGE Aha on this one!!!

HappyUP!!! - Wimbledon                               
Why it happened - it was the big one
Why it makes me happy -LOVE IT when it is all on the line. 5 sets which were really like 6 with the new tiebreaker rules. I would have preferred Federer but, in the end, the Joker showed a lot of intestinal fortitude.

HappyUP!!! - research and sharing                               
Why it happened - it's what I do
Why it makes me happy - glad to get that email off to someone. It's the start of something big

HappyUP!!! - a client inquiry                               
Why it happened - I put it out there
Why it makes me happy -I REALLY hope that I get to work with this lady. I don't even know what the opportunity for the upgrade is. I just know that this is a person I really want to help. 

No comments: