Thursday, July 04, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4828

HappyUP!!! -  early golf                              
Why it happened - it's a holiday
Why it makes me happy - DONE before the heat!

HappyUP!!! - Comedians in Cars                               
Why it happened - finished up a little binging
Why it makes me happy - glad that I have only seen a few of these. GREAT thing to have going on in the background while getting some work done

HappyUP!!! - tomatoes                               
Why it happened - I grow them
Why it makes me happy -they are the small ones....but they came in b4 the 4th! Always a benchmark. LOVE those gardens tomatoes

HappyUP!!! -    the 4th                            
Why it happened - we do that
Why it makes me happy - great celebration tonight! Fun times!


No comments: