Sunday, July 07, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4831

HappyUP!!! -  Soccer                              
Why it happened - big day
Why it makes me happy -great ladies win today....and the men gave it a great shot at Mexico. LOVE high stakes sports

HappyUP!!! - solid back 9                               
Why it happened - I'm coming around
Why it makes me happy -it is probably about a week or two away...just depends if I want to do some range time. It's all about that steady spine angle. Funny thing, it ends up being effortless and the ball goes as far or farther...SHOCKER! (<----any facetious="" golf="" how="" is="" knows="" one="" p="" plays="" statement="" that="">

HappyUP!!! - paperwork done                                
Why it happened - new TM year
Why it makes me happy -just great to be set up for a fantastic year!

HappyUP!!! - hit 3 out of 4 par threes                               
Why it happened - the spine
Why it makes me happy -the par 3's have been an issue as of late. Hit some nice shots there today. Progress

No comments: