Saturday, July 13, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4837

HappyUP!!! - the good doc, Bud, and JB                               
Why it happened - I golfed
Why it makes me happy -OK, I have played with the good doc recently....love that guy. I haven't been lucky enough to play with the other two. Had a GREAT time!

HappyUP!!! - getting swishy...the ball follows the hands                               
Why it happened - I am always searching
Why it makes me happy - this component has been missing as of late...but it is there when I am playing well. A little bit of range time next week should be easy to incorporate this rhythm move along with a physical one I have been working on. I'll be back in top form in no time. 

HappyUP!!! - wickedly good shots                               
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - had largos with a five iron and two 8-irons. The 8 iron draw out of the rough with the left cut pin was a PARTICULARLY sweet shot. It just feels so good!

HappyUP!!! - a real chat                               
Why it happened - it's why I am here
Why it makes me happy -it is a blessing that I am someone that can help guide people...not coach them...not tell them what to do....but to give them permission to see things differently. I am one lucky dude!



No comments: