Saturday, July 20, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4844

HappyUP!!! - great post round chat
Why it happened -we do that
Why it makes me happy -I like great conversations

HappyUP!!! -best round in months
Why it happened - see the above...and something else
Why it makes me happy -it's really a rhythm thing. It wasn't a great ball striking day...but I got some other things working a bit. Left a LOT out there on the course. A much needed good round

HappyUP!!! -pitch in on 9
Why it happened -skills
Why it makes me happy - this was just a perfectly lobbed 60 degree wedge. It looked good....until it started looking great....and then it disappeared. I quickly looked over at my opponent...it's the 9th hole where you are trying to get a little something back...and I watched all the air deflate. I was on the other end of that the day before on this hole.  It feels WAAAAAY better to be the deflator than the deflatee.

No comments: