Friday, July 05, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4829

HappyUP!!! - Cancer Masterclass                                
Why it happened - I needed it
Why it makes me happy -I'm ready to take this on with this information. Looking forward to it

HappyUP!!! - BABP session                               
Why it happened - it was time
Why it makes me happy -THIS was exactly what I needed to see today. Great education and motivation

HappyUP!!! -  picking up some speed                              
Why it happened - been practicing
Why it makes me happy -I'm not saying that I am there but I THINK I actually am moving on the fretboard at a higher level of speed. It may have been more of a mental block that I had. All of a sudden, I went, "hey...I don't usually do that." Sweet

HappyUP!!! -  driver/hold off 8 iron                             
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - been struggling but it's nice to see some glimpses of brilliance. I will get back there.

No comments: