Thursday, January 31, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4574


HappyUP!!! - CSAA                              
Why it happened - they are my peeps
Why it makes me happy - the goal is to not need to deal with DMV. BUT, it is a HappyUP!!! when you can deal with CSAA when you have DMV issues. It was a dream today

HappyUP!!! - Sprouts
Why it happened - I was near there
Why it makes me happy - as much as I liked the stores they replaced, I am coming to really love this little chain. They are only a step away from being a health food store

HappyUP!!! - course study
Why it happened - I LOVE to learn
Why it makes me happy - today’s lesson was SUPER insightful. Learned some things from my past that make a lot of sense. SUPER helpful info going forward

HappyUP!!! -sharing some stew
Why it happened -A friend stopped by
Why it makes me happy-glad I had something, let alone such a wonderful dish, to serve! Yet another person who loves “the stew.”

No comments: