Thursday, January 24, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4567


HappyUP!!! - the stew is ready                          
Why it happened - I plan ahead, I have patience, and I have experience
Why it makes me happy - from the first time I made this stew, I KNEW it would always be better the second day. It just seemed like one of those things. This was only the second time that I made it and it held true to form again.....C’EST MAGNIFIQUE!!!

HappyUP!!! - jammin help
Why it happened - I asked for it
Why it makes me happy - cool little scale....that’s more than a scale. It’s a pretty good little position marker. SWEET trick there!

HappyUP!!! - finding my little secret
Why it happened - I actually thought about it
Why it makes me happy - OK...lead playing hasn’t been my thing. BUT...now that I have to do it, I have to figure it out. Pretty cool what happens when you MUST do something. I looked at a hand position and went, “which position number would go with that chord placement...” and VOILA. Yep, I gave myself permission to look at things a little differently...just like the title says

No comments: