Monday, January 07, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4550

HappyUP!!!  - massage
Why it happened - I got a present
Why it makes me happy - 2019 is off to a hopping start! ....Oh....wait...I was getting a massage.  Off to a lying start and a great rubdown! Great job by the masseuse. She was heck bent on getting in there. I got a pretty good report card as far as tension goes! Gotta love that

HappyUP!!!  - the Band
Why it happened - I joined one
Why it makes me happy - hey...I like playing with other people! Who would have guessed?!?! I’m far from the best in the group...thank goodness I am not the worst either.  A little bit of practice on the material and I will be shredding!

HappyUP!!!  - books gone
Why it happened - a friend wanted some
Why it makes me happy - most of my books are going to a good place...a halfway house. When I found that out, it put a big smile on my face



No comments: