Friday, January 11, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4554

HappyUP!!! - long shots
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - there are all kind of joys when you play golf. One of them is when you are WAY out there from the green. You are hoping to knock it on. The odds are against you. I put the short hybrid, the long hybrid, and a 3 wood on the putting surfaces today.  THAT is tremendous. Especially that short hybrid....I engineered that one. I must have put 40 yards of draw around that tree.  

HappyUP!!! - order confirmations 
Why it happened - I actually did get some things ordered
Why it makes me happy - there was some confusion on the confirmations. All squared away today. I’ve got some much needed stuff on the way.

HappyUP!!! - a win
Why it happened - my partner and opponent
Why it makes me happy - my partner played great (AGAIN!). Unfortunately, a usually steady opponent had some issues today (it happens). Still undefeated in 2019!



No comments: