Friday, January 18, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4561

HappyUP!!! - prototype
Why it happened - I’m smart
Why it makes me happy -yep, got the usual laughs from the peanuts. It’s the way life is, baby...deal with it. Brilliance isn’t always rewarded....but I’ve got clean pants!

HappyUP!!! -2 birdies
Why it happened -nice shots
Why it makes me happy -both Lagos....and one of them was on 18...LOVE throwing the dagger down at the end of the round!

HappyUP!!! -all tracks recorded
Why it happened -GarageBand
Why it makes me happy -I’ll be ready after some weekend jamming. Of course I will wish I had prepared more. That’s a given. But, once I show up, it’s “I did the best that I could...let’s wail, baby!”



JollyJottings
Gators...2 birdies...8 iron over the pin 9...hybrid into 2...winning with Kelly...6 iron 12...bunker shot 6...songs recorded

No comments: