Monday, January 28, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4571

HappyUP!!! - the new Guitar Plugs worked                                  
Why it happened - I ordered them...they came...I used
Why it makes me happy - so EASY to set up and to understand the functions on them.They worked GREAT!!!

HappyUP!!! - the band
Why it happened - I’m in one...kinda
Why it makes me happy -last rehearsal....and it was a good one. Great getting to know some of these people better as well

HappyUP!!! - Batteries Plus
Why it happened - dead battery
Why it makes me happy - this was a weird battery...I saw that as soon as I opened up the case. I immediately went, “NOPE! No gain in trying to figure this one out. Batt PLUS does this all day long.”  Popped in, no line, dude said “I have that battery,” problem solved with NO brain cells lost!

HappyUP!!! - top down
Why it happened - it’s January
Why it makes me happy- yeah.....it was that nice of a day. The rag top retracted into the boot rather nicely!

No comments: