Friday, February 01, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4575

HappyUP!!! -     Ball striking                              
Why it happened - Hands lower
Why it makes me happy - WOW!!! Homeo stasis personified.  This is a fundamental that I had worked on in November. It carried me to my lowest index/handicap in years. Yet, I had gradually slipped into my old, bad habit.  Just a bit of work on the range today and the ball striking and chipping were RADICALLY better!

HappyUP!!! - The Muscle
Why it happened - he felt up to it
Why it makes me happy - dude was just cut open in surgery a week ago! I was SOOO happy to see his car in the lot when I pulled into the course. Then, he was in my golf group! He played pretty well too! My heart was full

HappyUP!!! - therapy practice session
Why it happened - I’m in training
Why it makes me happy - WOW! I will start to do this at a much higher level than I had thought. My background has prepared me well

HappyUP!!! - G-Mac partner
Why it happened - a switch in the lineup
Why it makes me happy- not only did I get to play with this guy, he was my partner too! What a great way to spend 5 hours!!!

No comments: