Sunday, January 27, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4570

HappyUP!!! - bladey wedge on 2                        
Why it happened - I work on that shot
Why it makes me happy - downhill, right to left, gotta get through 2 cuts of grass, and only about 12 feet to work with.  DOINK!!! IN for the birdie. Turned 2 OR 3 shots into 1.  That’s juicy!!!

HappyUP!!! - the SHERMINATOR
Why it happened -he needed a game
Why it makes me happy - “bittersweet” is a word I always emphasize more of the “sweet” portion of. Hate to see this member leave the club but, at least, I got to play one round with this gentleman before he left. 

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - it’s weather
Why it makes me happy - Jan 27 and I’m down to shirtsleeves? Have you seen what is going on in the rest of the country?


No comments: