Tuesday, January 08, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4551


HappyUP!!!  - Toastmasters
Why it happened - we do that
Why it makes me happy - I MISSED my tribe over the holidays. 2 great speeches, two guests, and the technology was up and running.  Fantastic day

HappyUP!!!  - dusk practice
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy - I have a golf goal this year...and I went out and did some late night practice. The weather wasn’t perfect....but it was very still...and quiet.  A TREMENDOUSLY effective and efficient session that took less than an hour

HappyUP!!!  - good ax grinding
Why it happened - gig coming up
Why it makes me happy - no weak link here. I already have a lot to add “as is” but I want to be more than that....not just for myself...but for the band. My job? It’s to make them sound better. I’m totally locked in on that.

Dyson....find my iPhone.....my Navigator...transcription ... making an appointment....fun with Tiff....Arwa’s presence ....butcher paper up .... prepping for Super Group.....working on GM meeting ....juggling speech idea...


No comments: