Tuesday, January 22, 2019

HappyUP1!! Day 4565

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it’s Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - A gave her icebreaker....she just KILLED IT!!! She is in such a great place for her development. She is going to be amazing. P re-structured and re-gave his icebreaker. I am so glad that he did. He took the focus on his life this time rather than his work. I LOVE hearing about the journey that people have been on.

HappyUP!!! -the technology worked
Why it happened - I bought some for the club
Why it makes me happy -we had an anxious moment. A member was counting on me being able to show her presentation. It was a little rough....and a little “over the wire”...but we got it done. We will get better and better

HappyUP!!! - booking a lesson
Why it happened - I need it
Why it makes me happy -I took a double lesson because I have questions. I also will be able to get to know the guy better. Additionally, as if I need it right now, I will be forced to practice more so I am ready for this session.  I am taking the month of January and February to make huge strides in improvement in this area! Anything after that this year? Pure gravy!

HappyUP!!! - finding a secret on the fretboard
Why it happened - it just hit me.....plus I was noodling
Why it makes me happy - I now have a SECOND key to assist me to jumping into the right scale when a song comes up. This gives me TWO “home bases” to where I can land while I am jamming. I bet there are even more secrets like this.


JollyJottings

No comments: