Sunday, January 20, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4563

HappyUP!!! -made a split screen video
Why it happened - I paid attention in class
Why it makes me happy -Nope, the class was for Mac...not iPad. But.. I listened. Now, for no monetary cost and just a couple hours of time THAT I DIDNT SPEND WATCHING A STUPID FOOTBALL GAME, I have a new skill. I get told “you have too much time on your hands” by “not well intentioned at all” small minded people on a regular basis. I LOVE IT when I put my time into learning and good use.

HappyUP!!! - the non-call
Why it happened - the NFL is a hideous organization
Why it makes me happy - as if I needed another reason to NOT watch football. You couldn’t help but see “the non-call” in the New Orleans/LA Game...even if you don’t watch. The NFL has all of the technology. They KNEW this situation not only could happen but, in all likelihood, would happen. If they didn’t they are too stupid for me to watch. If they did and were OK with this possible outcome, they are too stupid for me to watch.  SuperBowl Sunday? Oh yeah...I will be doing something...and whatever it is, due to the masses obsession over this idiotic plaything that benefits a select few rich owners and Roger Goodell, there won’t be crowds there.

(“WOW, Scott - that was a little harsh! I watch the Super Bowl for the commercials and the halftime show.” - Uh....you can see the commercials online well before the game. And the halftime show? It’s Maroon 5. Really?)

HappyUP!!! - MILESTONE DAY for the SCALE...It is OFFICIAL
Why it happened -I stopped consuming sugar about a month and a half ago
Why it makes me happy - my scale had not stopped at under 170 in a little under a decade! I love losing this weight while not trying to lose weight. My experiment that I am conducting is purely on what getting rid of sugar does.  The Sugar Industry would say, “yeah, but you are eating more nuts and vegetables.”  To which I would say, “OK..you don’t like my science? What a coincidence! You’re science sucks too! I’ll just go with mine and continue to enjoy ALL of the health benefits I have enjoyed since I stopped ingesting your RAT POISON!”  YEP.....that just makes me skippity dippity happy like you can not believe!



JollyJottings

No comments: