Tuesday, January 01, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4544 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

OK - we all know....”nothing changes.....on New Year’s Day”...and I agree. Would you really want it to? OK...maybe if your 2018 wasn’t so hot. Hey, c’mon, was the ENTIRE year that bad? You’re going to have “those” days and times ahead too!

Still - it’s OK to have bookmarks.  The big question is: what are you going to make INTENTIONALLY different on New Year’s Day 2020?

Think about that - the marketing is already in place....”2020 in 2020”...be clear..clarity.

OK - enough of that.

HappyUP!!! - Nutter Cup
Why it happened - we held a version today
Why it makes me happy - just being able to play with the brother and both nephews is a sacred privilege. We are grown men....PLAYING...and we enjoy each other’s company. Of course, it’s even better to get the WIN like us old guys did today. 

HappyUP!!! - a couple of good mid irons
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy - we had some tricky breezes happening today. Nutted both the 6 iron on 8 and the 5 iron on 17. The 5 iron on 17 was especially sweet. That ball just travelled straight up into the breeze right at the pin...with a LOT of people watching. Nice to perform coming down the wire

HappyUP!!! - lunch
Why it happened - we were hungry
Why it makes me happy - when it’s all said and done, great to break bread with the family off site.

HappyUP!!! - a new lick
Why it happened - I thought of something
Why it makes me happy- no, the opening lick of Money For Nothing is far from perfect. It always will be. I am no Mark Knopfler. I AM, however, one day into the new year and I have a pretty cool sounding little pattern going on that is along those lines. Love YouTube!!! Brushed up on the lick for “My Girl” too....discovered a really little cool trick there.

JollyJottings

No comments: