Tuesday, January 29, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4572

HappyUP!!! - decision made                                   
Why it happened - the ethers spoke
Why it makes me happy - sometimes when wrestling with a decision, you need to stop wrestling. You rely on your intuition. You LISTEN to what the powers you don’t know about are saying. You then go, “that beats the hell out of that wrestling I was doing,” and realize, “that was easy!”

HappyUP!!! - guest conversion BOOM
Why it happened - we have a great product
Why it makes me happy - this guy has experience. He knew what he was looking for. He entered our world and went, “WOW! This is MORE than I had imagined!”  Can’t wait to work with him

HappyUP!!! - class progress
Why it happened - I was diligent
Why it makes me happy - I have a lot of material to get through....and I want it done as soon as possible so I can get to work

HappyUP!!! -accommodations
Why it happened - I’ll be traveling
Why it makes me happy- won’t be in the room that much...but I am LOVING what I will be calling my home for an extended stay.  A pretty good find that matched up EXACTLY with what I was looking for!

No comments: