Thursday, January 03, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4546

HappyUP!!! - Fire and Rain
Why it happened -I was in that neck of the woods
Why it makes me happy -saw some cool stuff. More importantly, ran across a dear old friend. It was great to reconnect

HappyUP!!! - Cement Truck
Why it happened -I went looking
Why it makes me happy -No, I’m not pouring concrete. Toyota has a new color out...and I dig it. It’s been a loooooong time since I had a new vehicle. It just might be time!

HappyUP!!! - Kings game
Why it happened -got some tickets dumped on me
Why it makes me happy -great to take my bro to the G1. First time he had been there. It was a good game for a half.

HappyUP!!! - jammin
Why it happened -I was looking 
Why it makes me happy- I have heard all of the songs we are doing at the gig...it doesn’t mean that I know how to play them. Finding good tutorials

No comments: