Monday, December 31, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4543

HappyUP!!! - Strum Shop
Why it happened - I busted a string
Why it makes me happy -nice to have this little store so close by. Easy in, easy out. Repair in the days to come

HappyUP!!! - doing some Tidy (as Marie Kondo would say)
Why it happened - all part of the transcendence
Why it makes me happy - it is NOT my favorite thing to do...but I am enjoying it more. Dare say, I am even getting a little better at it. I was using some focus technique. I love what I heard a guy say, “we are so good at distraction because that is what we practice everyday. Practice focus.”  This was a HUGE Aha for me. My focus muscle had gotten a little weak. That’s all. It’s not that I can’t...or you can’t. It just feels hard when we do because we do so little of it. When we do, we stop because it just is easier to be distracted. That’s not how things work. You have to develop the weak muscle in this area. Yes, self-discipline is involved but it is really just building one’s concentration

HappyUP!!! - a lovely night out
Why it happened - my friend hit me up
Why it makes me happy - what a nice chat. A perfect little “cherry on top” of 2018.  Learned some cool stuff and got some great ideas.  We are going to have some fun!


No comments: