Saturday, January 29, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1461


HappyUP!!! - good driving
Why it happened - relaxation
Why it makes me happy - this is not the strength of my game. When I get some "out there"....HappyUP!!!



HappyUP!!! - closest to pin
Why it happened - I NAILED it
Why it makes me happy - I took one club less than a longer hitter....cuz I knew stuff.....and one the prize

HappyUP!!! - FRIENDLY Fun
Why it happened - my friend took advantage of the situation
Why it makes me happy - I love it when my friends take advanatage of situations....and make the most of the situations handed to them....especially when it is a jerk that hands my friend the opportunity.

JollyJottings

Drives 1,2,3,6,8,9,10,11,14....8 iron on 7....chip on 8...7 iron on 11...8 iron on 12...6 iron on 14...wedge on 18
Brekko
Lunch
Closest to Pin....3rd place
Staying warm
Friendly FUN

No comments: