Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1458 Wed


HappyUP!!! - a tremendous dinner
Why it happened - MADE it happen
Why it makes me happy - the steak had the perfect turn on it.....the tenderizing and seasoning was superb. The mushrooms sauteed to perfection and topping the steaks. The asparagus was perfect. Homemade salad dressing. Hard to buy a better meal

HappyUP!!! - enchantment
Why it happened - it happens...a lot
Why it makes me happy - perfect evening...say no more...though they happen a lot, I appreciate every single one of them

HappyUP!!! - brightening a day
Why it happened - I had an idea
Why it makes me happy - glad to be in a position to do a little something for one of my buds

JollyJottings

A wonderful steak
Being able to brighten a day
Toastmasters
Coffee
Enchantment
Playing some guitar

No comments: