Sunday, January 09, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1441


HappyUP!!! - cool YouTube finds
Why it happened - I was thinking of an old song
Why it makes me happy - I saw a series on YouTube of the original singers doing DoWop hits from the 60's and early 70's. It was cool because the singers were all sitting there as the audience. They would pull one person up....you would have no idea who they were...until they started to burst into "Spooky" or "Dizzy" or "I love you more today than yesterday." It was that kind of music and great to hear and see the artists today.

HappyUP!!! - Fantasy Golf banter
Why it happened - it was the final round...and it was tight
Why it makes me happy - we are absolutely BRUTAL with each other in e-mail....but it all ends there. Funny stuff!

HappyUP!!! - scoring some cool tickets
Why it happened - I got on-line
Why it makes me happy - I wasn't sure tickets would even be available for an artist I want to see. Not only were they available, I got some pretty choice seating.

JollyJottings

Lazy Sunday
Cool YouTube finds
Japanese Hand Fighting
Fantasy Golf banter
Scoring some cool tickets


No comments: