Friday, January 21, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1453 Friday


HappyUP!!! - a cyber stalker
Why it happened - there are psychos in this world
Why it makes me happy - hey....I love that so many people visit here and get their inspiration for their own HappyUP!!!s. Occasionally, there are going to be very disturbed people who visit for other purposes.....and that's OK. It's a compliment to my intellect. They can't get enough of me. We love all at NuttersNotes....even the ones that need the help of trained therapists. I am thankful there are people out there that are able, ready, and willing to help the hurting people in our society....once those hurting people realize they need the help. Even a person that has LOST/CHOSEN to GIVE UP EVERYTHING/Pissed it ALL away........can be redeemed if they DO THE WORK. Even though the youth they are around see through it (oh, how I love the eyes of children), they are effected as well. While I know egotistic, self-absorbed people like this are unlikely to reach out for the help they sorely need, I rely on my faith that they will. Faith is the ultimate HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - a wonderful eveing
Why it happened - they just do...a lot
Why it makes me happy - nice dinners...movies.....great massages.....who doesn't love nights like that?

HappyUP!!! - out with my A group
Why it happened - schedules are freeing up
Why it make me happy - I love playing with the guys that can ALL play well. I have no issues playing with people that can't. Actually, I have as much fun with them. I just love seeing a lot of great shots.

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - I stripped off the overpants on hole 7 today.....and wore shorts...in January....and threw the top down for the drive home. I NEVER fail to appreciate Nor California.

JollyJottings

Weather...7th hole...top down
Birdie on 3....8 iron on 4...pitch on 5...bunker shot on 7....7 iron on 9....chutt on 12...drive/wedge on 13.....hybrid on 14....pitch on 15....bunker/putt on 16....chutt on 17.....putt on 18

Out with my A group

No comments: