Thursday, January 06, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1438 Thursday


HappyUP!!! - great sleep
Why it happened - sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't
Why it makes me happy - when I go through the entire night without waking up at all, I notice. It's not often that the alarm clock has to do it's job. I wish it had been broken this morning!

HappyUP!!! - Fantasy Golf begins
Why it happened - the PGA Tour is on
Why it makes me happy - today marks another 9 months of jowling with my buddies and attempting to take their cash. Smack talk at it's finest

HappyUP!!! - easy exchange
Why it happened - the guy was cool
Why it makes me happy - it was that after Xmas task....trying to get the shirts that actually fit. While I had to take a little drive, once I got to the store, no hassle and a helpful guy......right back on my way.

JollyJottings

Easy exchange
Finding the right screws
Getting some tires ordered
Funny texts
Rediscovering my old friend on web-radio


No comments: