Wednesday, January 05, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1437 Wed



HappyUP!!! - plasterer
Why it happened - I called him
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't seen this fellow in years. It was great that he could get by to give me an estimate that was in line. I'd always rather do business with someone that I know

<-----No....this wasn't today's lunch....but it is ALWAYS a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - the Articulators
Why it happened - it's my Wednesday deal
Why it makes me happy - we keep pushing the new club along. We had a member actually lead a meeting for the first time. The new club even sponsored a training later in the day.

HappyUP!!! - training
Why it happened - initiative was taken by a club leader
Why it makes me happy - I got my part done. I did not have to drive far. It only took a bit over an hour. What's not to like?

HappyUP!!! - lunch at Dave and Busters
Why it happened - my buddy won a gift certificate
Why it makes me happy - I tried a new place. I got to spend time with my good friend. The food was great. We came back and knocked out a little guitar. Nice!



JollyJottings

Plasterer
Coffee
The Articulators
Training
Lunch at Dave and Busters
Having Buddy over to the house
A treat

No comments: