Monday, January 17, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1449


HappyUP!!! - dinner with friends
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - a great night out with some friends that I really like. The food was great. The price was right. The conversation was good. A lot to be happy about

HappyUP!!! - car in
Why it happened - new tires
Why it makes me happy - I dropped off the car.....love my mechanics. I was able to get a nice, brisk walk part way back in the fog until I met my friend who gave me a ride home.

HappyUP!!! - schedule done
Why it happened - deadline
Why it makes me happy - I got my first interation done of this Rubiks Cube....they'll get easier once I get the process down.....and even easier when I pass this task off.

JollyJottings

Getting the car in
Talking with my electrician
Schedule DONE
A brisk walk in the fog
Talking with a golf buddy
Meeting up with another friend
Golf Invitation


No comments: