Saturday, January 22, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1454 Sat


HappyUP!!! - great afternoon in the sun
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - "there's no joy like the joy of the sun coming in...there's no joy like the joy of the sun coming in" -Peter Gabriel A lovely afternoon spent with my friends doing simple things and soaking in the sudden change in the weather. Ahhhh

HappyUP!!! - first mow of the year
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - I love cutting the lawn....especially in 70 degree weather. A lot of the grass is dormant...but there was a little shag here and there....all fixed. Even threw in an edging too.

HappyUP!!! - delicious dinner
Why it happened - leftovers abounded
Why it makes me happy - just a perfect end to an extremely lovely day.


JollyJottings

Breakfast
Running errands
Delicious dinner

No comments: