Friday, January 28, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1460 Friday


HappyUP!!! - held to commitment
Why it happened - I have integrity
Why it makes me happy - it was cold today...and so NOT a good round of golf. NOW, I have to play tomorrow morning (when it is even colder) in a tournament. I don't want to play...but I can't shorthand my partners. Proud to keep my word...after a VERY tough day

HappyUP!!! - getting the schedule out
Why it happened - I keep my word
Why it makes me happy - I got tapped on the shoulder for a lot more commitment then when I signed on. Proud of myself for going above and beyond

HappyUP!!! - a ride
Why it happened - it was cold this morning
Why it makes me happy - so glad my friend put me in the car so I didn't have to walk

JollyJottings

Ride
Great lunch
Getting the schedule out
Time with the guys
Held to commitment

No comments: