Tuesday, January 11, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1443



HappyUP!!! - guests
Why it happened - they just show up...partially from internet
Why it makes me happy - always want to grow our Toastmasters Club....really enjoyed the people that visited today...nothing but good vibes. One of them even did a TableTopic

<------here is some fun leftover from Christmas....any guess what this guy's initials are?

HappyUP!!! - zapping some tolerations
Why it happened - it IS my mantra
Why it makes me happy - if you have something in your life that is a minor irritation...no big...just something you put up with...it is a toleration. I zapped the dimmer switch, the gas can, and an appliance today. Zapping ONE toleration on any day is a good thing.

HappyUP!!! - stop n go
Why it happened - a friend was talking about me
Why it makes me happy - I love friends that announce themselves before stopping by...and then stop by.


HappyUP!!! - new club chartered
Why it happened - we did the paperwork
Why it makes me happy - we have been "in the lurch" from the mothership as to how/if we did the paperwork right for our new club. It took them awhile to get to it, but they didn't seem to have any questions....they have us online...seems like we did a great job in doing the upfront paperwork!

HappyUP!!! - a TV solution
Why it happened - I went looking
Why it makes me happy - I can "go up" on a TV stand...it's going to look great and it won't cover my heating duct. "VISIONS" of getting my decorating done are coming together....and cheaper than my estimates.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Guests
Phone charger
A TV location solution
Zapping the dishwasher toleration
Getting the agenda out
Good exec meeting
Our club is chartered
Access to new club's business affairs

No comments: