Saturday, January 01, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1433 New Year's Day 2010


HappyUP!!! - talking to my brother
Why it happened - I called him
Why it makes me happy - we got to exchange New Year's wishes. I got an update on his vacation...lucky guy.

HappyUP!!! - seeing my nephew
Why it happened - he swung something by
Why it makes me happy - it's always good seeing my nephew and visiting a little. He may have some headwinds coming...but I think he's going to be fine.

HappyUP!!! - walking
Why it happened - I needed to stretch my legs
Why it makes me happy - when it was all done, I think I got about 8 miles in today in two separate outings. That's about 2 hours invested...but every moment invested in walking is a good one.

HappyUP!!! - clean sheets
Why it happened - hey....I do laundry
Why it makes me happy - I had a little challenge with my sleep last night......but getting into bed was heaven!

JollyJottings

Rain
Walking
Talking to my brother
Chatting with my good friend
The Rose Bowl
Cleaning up the tool shed
Getting an agenda together

No comments: