Monday, January 03, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1435 Monday


HappyUP!!! - car checked out
Why it happened - that engine light
Why it makes me happy - my car doesn't have a warning light...it has a "drive this straight to the workshop" light. I was glad that there just may have been a misfire and all I needed to do was have the computer reset. Better from a cost perspective...and a walking perspective as I didn't have a ride lined up for sure!

HappyUP!!! - making some calls
Why it happened - I'm on a mission
Why it makes me happy - I have been procrastinating on a couple of things. Did I say a couple? OK....a bunch of things. I told myself I would get on them when the New Year rolled around. I have 3 appointments tomorrow and I am waiting for another guy to get back to me.

HappyUP!!! - TV and couch shopping
Why it happened - it's part of my "house to home" project
Why it makes me happy - OK....I'll cop to the couch part not being a thrill. Quite frankly, the TV part doesn't exactly get me going either (the Man Police would kill me if they heard that). BUT....a journey of a 1000 miles starts with the first step

HappyUP!!! - call from a buddy
Why it happened - my buddy had stuff to go over
Why it makes me happy - I'm going to Dave and Busters for lunch on Wednesday! I've never been there.

JollyJottings

Car in
Appointments made
Starting work on the house
Gorgeous day

No comments: