Wednesday, January 19, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1451

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - I am mentoring a new club
Why it makes me happy - another great meeting.....so many members coming up and thanking me for what I am doing.....nothing better than people appreciating the good that you are contributing to their lives. There is nothing greater than truly serving others.

HappyUP!!! - great catch
Why it happened - I was on the ball
Why it makes me happy - I play FantasyGolf with my buddies. I checked in just before the deadline to change lineups today...something I never have done before...and found out one of my starting players had withdrawn from the golf tournament. THAT move vaulted me to the top of the leaderboard on day 1

HappyUP!!! - light bulb store
Why it happened - I got off my butt
Why it makes me happy - we all have acquired lamps of various sorts. Some require special bulbs. Yeah....you can't just go to the local grocery store or Home Depot for them when they burn out. In this case, it had been burned out for awhile....and I tolerated not using that part of the lamp. I made the trip out of my way...got the bulb.....and found another cool store while I was in transit. Life is good!

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Lighting store
Bathroom store
Fantasy Golf catch
The Sun
New Tires
TV moved...so open
Other wonderful events!!!!

No comments: