Sunday, January 23, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1455 Sunday


HappyUP!!! - finding a swing fix
Why it happened - had just been doing some thinking
Why it makes me happy - my angle of attack into the ball had been off. It's really tough to hit clean golf shots from a flawed position. It will take a little practice but I'm on the right track. I've visited this town before. Optimistic

HappyUP!!! - a great walk
Why it happened - had to stretch the legs
Why it makes me happy - a little chill in the air...a little different route....staying nice and toasty while getting off the fanny. Keeps that "I watched football and feel like a slug" feeling away.

HappyUP!!! - winning some dough
Why it happened - see the above
Why it makes me happy - birdied two of the more challenging holes today...that was good for a couple of skins in the big game....which always makes for more fun in the clubhouse after the round.

HappyUP!!! - playoff football
Why it happened - it was championship weekend
Why it makes me happy - I think I like this weekend of football more than the Super Bowl. Less hype.....and the intensity is every bit, if not more, as high as for the SB. Cold weather games...played outdoors...in towns like Chicago and Pittsburgh.....yeah....that's football!

JollyJottings

Finding a swing fix...now I can go after it a bit more
Closest to pin....Hybrid/chip on 4
Chip on 7...Drive/8 iron/putt/skin on 8
Putt on 9....Hybrid on 11.....7 iron on 12...wedge/putt/skin on 14
Winning two skins
Beautiful weather
Fantasy golf
Playoff football

No comments: