Sunday, January 02, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1434 Sun


HappyUP!!! - weight hit a new recent low
Why it happened - walking, water, and watching
Why it makes me happy - not many people can get through the holiday season losing weight. With some new policies adopted Jan 1, I think this trend could continue. Off to a FANTASTIC start

HappyUP!!! - great time with a friend
Why it happened - my friend had time
Why it makes me happy - absolutely great conversation and a good time

HappyUP!!! - 6 more miles logged
Why it happened - it's part of the strategy
Why it makes me happy - between last week and the start of this year, I can see consistency in this area.

HappyUP!!! - on line chat
Why it happened - I have a good friend
Why it makes me happy - my friend was a good sounding board for an issue I am working through.

JollyJottings

Weight hit a new low
Great time with a friend
6 more miles logged
Great on line chat
Another new policy adopted


No comments: