Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 703





HappyUP!!! - nice, toasty buns
Why it happened - my bro/sis-in-law got me a cart cover and heater for Christmas
Why it makes me happy - look in the background of the picture. THAT is heavy, cold fog. You see what Boz is holding....that's the portable heater.....do you see how the cart is covered? Start putting the puzzle together... an enclosed cart, a portable heater....=WARM golfers.
That setup worked like a dream on a very cold morning.
It's supposed to rain lightly on Friday......no reason not to golf with this arrangement.


HappyUP!!! - 6 iron on 7
Why it happened - I stroked it
Why it made me happy - what can I say....it was foggy....another guy had hit it close.....and I stuffed it. This was one of those few PURE shots that come around every few rounds. It doesn't even feel like you hit a ball.
Like buttah....

HappyUP!!! - phone call from an old friend
Why it happened - I had thought to e-mail last night
Why it makes me happy - we had a great conversation....great.....which will lead to getting together soon.

No comments: