Monday, December 29, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 701...Last Monday of 2008




HappyUP!!! - supplemental 401k decision
Why it happened - I made a call
Why it makes me happy - I had received correspondence regarding my supplemental 401k ..."must act by 12/31...IRS rules." I had overlooked this. I didn't know what they were talking about...all I have is my 401k... is that the same thing as supplemental 401k? Lump sum or payments? ....what? This is my 401k. I'm not drawing on that for many years! I picked up the phone. It turns out that I did have a small supplemental 401k that was not on any of my statements. Because it was a small amount, I had no decision to make (HappyUP!!!) and I am getting a lump sum of cash in March (HappyUP!!!).

HappyUP!!! - found accident early
Why it happened - the cat missed the box
Why it makes me happy - I think I cleaned up the foul liquid before it left a stench on my floor!

HappyUP!!! - text and e-mail from RV
Why it happened - he was thinking of me
Why it makes me happy - RV is back in Nebraska. He is a gem that I picked up as a friend on this trip. We don't get to chat very often, however. It was fascinating that he contacted me because, just last week, I was trying to find his e-mail address. Anyone heard of Synchronicity?

JollyJottings

Located Camera
Sweater was turned in
Stiff.....not sore
Found "accident" early
NOT going to work on this Monday
Breakfast
Post Office....and the hot chick there
E-mail from RV
E-mail from M
Playing some guitar
Progress on insurance
Cleanup
401k info


No comments: