Tuesday, December 09, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 681




HappyUP!!! - a partial day "at the office"
Why it happened - I decided to get some practice time in this afternoon

<--------How do you like my office Why it makes me happy - it was a gorgeous December afternoon. You can see the cloud situation....there wasn't one. Low-mid 50's. Stunning. I had some people in front of me so I dropped a few balls and played some extra shots from different places on the course. It was good to get some sand practice in.....very productive. HappyUP!!! - my bro called, volunteered, and stopped by
Why it happened - I asked him for help last week
Why it makes me happy - he is going to help me install a door tomorrow. He is the brains when it comes to this stuff.....I suck!

HappyUP!!! - a cool new "beanie"
Why it happened - I was in a different pro shop today
Why it makes me happy - beanies look dorkie....but, when you want to keep your ears warm when the temps are low, form follows function. You wear the beanie. The Titleist headban/beanie is really a big headband in a warm material that has a large part for covering the ears. Much more attractive than the beanie!

JollyJottings

Bro volunteered time
Spots available in tournament
Good weather forecast
Helping bro chip better
A good practice 9 holes

1 comment:

Glenn Blakney said...

Outstanding! I'd watch out for that 'parisparfait' chick, she's obviously a loyal reader. Great blog: short, no big words, relevant topics(to suburban white males...) I'm looking forward to the feed. GB