Thursday, December 04, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 676

HappyUP!!! - Got my cell phone back
Why it happened - someone found it
Why it makes me happy - are you kidding? Look at the loss I described yesterday before I accepted losing it. All avoided now.

HappyUP!!! - getting my door
Why it happened - I got off the fanny finally
Why it makes me happy - I had procrastinated driving to the door store to pick up the door I ordered. I went down to get it today. As it was being loaded, my buddy at the store said, "wait....you ordered this with a different insert." He sent me on my way without the door. In the meantime, they fixed it and he brought the door to me. Sweet!

HappyUP!!! - golf with my buddy
Why it happened - he was able to get away today
Why it makes me happy - midweek...I often end up teeing it up by myself at the club. I thought that would be the case today. I am fine playing by myself...it's just always nice to tee it up with someone else. Today was an unexpected round with a buddy.

JollyJottings

Getting my door
My on-line AT&T archive
Golf at noon with my friend
Finding my cell phone
Helping out my other friend
Hitting the driver....only one drive out of the fairway out of 14
Gimme wedge on 5...wedge on 7...wedge on 1...
Hybrid chips
7 iron on 6
My buddy catching the mistake on the door
Pastrami dog
Getting the painting done in kitchen
Golf invite on Monday

No comments: