Monday, December 01, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 673

HappyUP!!! - breakfast with my friend
Why it happened - he was paying me back
Why it makes me happy - anytime I am breaking bread with a friend, it is going to be a HappyUP!!! PLUS, our favorite waitress was taking care of us which is cool too.

HappyUP!!! - a returned call
Why it happened - I placed a call
Why it makes me happy - this guy used to work at the same place I did. He never worked for me but I did interview him. Neither of us work in the previous place. When he called me back, he remembered me well. He had some great information for me...as well as respect. He also said he would get more info for me.

HappyUP!!! - reaching my old buddy, GM
Why it happened - I mailed him some stuff...and called him
Why it makes me happy - he gave me some great info as we build our Toastmaster's group....I can't wait to act on the info!

JollyJottings

Breakfast with my friend
Chipping
Repayment
A walk through the open mall
A returned call
Reaching my old buddy, GM

No comments: