Sunday, December 21, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 693




HappyUP!!! - My friend's Loft Cooling
Why it happened - he's moving
Why it makes me happy - it was only a few years ago that I went to his Loft Warming. It is good to see that he is moving onward and upward with a new job out of state. I am sad to see him move the miles away but happy for him. I also got to see another friend of his that I met due to this relationship.

<----picture of a message in his loft. He is a teacher of creativity. HappyUP!!! - Grant wins the State Championship
Why it happened - they got picked to represent Nor Cal in the CIF Open High School football championship game
Why it makes me happy - they are from my town as well as being the only NorCal team to beat Southern Cal in the championships. There were 5 different divisions and SoCal won them all....except the big one! Grant was a bit of the underdog. Don't we love to see the underdogs win

HappyUP!!! - a rainy morning of movies
Why it happened - it was raining...no golf
Why it makes me happy - there are so many movies that I haven't seen that it is almost shameful. The upside is that, if I ever want to see a movie, I don't have far to go. "Into the Blue," "Something About Polly," "Swordfish," and "Mr Deeds" are all flicks that I caught a piece of this morning.

JollyJottings

Grant wins State Championship
Loft Cooling Party

No comments: