Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 682

HappyUP!!!- green waste
Why it happened - my city has a program
Why it makes me happy - I noticed that this was a "pick up" week because my can was empty. This happens every other week. This is a HappyUP!!! because I have a pile of green waste that needs to go.

HappyUP!!! - postponement of door hanging
Why it happened - I think my bro had something else to do
Why it makes me happy - by moving this to tomorrow, I got to play golf with my buddy today. He can't play tomorrow....which makes tomorrow a good day for door hanging.

HappyUP!!! - short game
Why it happened - I've been working on it a bit
Why it makes me happy - the long part of my golf game has been suffering for a bit. When this happens, the short game has to pull through and cover the slack. Today, I got the putter working a bit.....and the wedge was getting it on as well. I actually had multiple "gimme" pitch shots....tough pitch shots.

JollyJottings

Coffee with buddy
Postponing door hanging
Golfing with my friend
Sand shot....putts....

No comments: